Serves 8 to 10
1) Add the oil to a large pot and preheat it over high heat until the oil is so hot that it starts to smoke a little.
2) Add the beef and season with salt and pepper, cook it for about 5 to 7 minutes or until seared well on all sides. Remove from the pan onto a plate and set aside.
3) To the same pan with add the onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, and celery, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until the veggies develop some color.
4) Add the flour and stir well, continue to stir wile cooking the flour for about 2 minutes. Add the wine and using a wooden spoon, scrape the pan to lift off all those browned bits.
5) Add the tomato paste and stir well, add the beef broth, the bay leaf and the thyme and rosemary and bring the mixture up to a boil. Add the browned meat back in and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for about 2 ½ hours checking on it periodically.
6) After 2 ½ hours, remove the lid and turn the heat up to medium high, taste for seasoning and adjust if you feel necessary, add the peas and cook for about 2 more minutes.
Ladle up and enjoy!
http://www.oil-trading.co http://www.exotic-holiday.rentals http://grafill.us http://ordinaryentrepreneurs.com http://t-inc.com Keywords: eToro, investment, trading, stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, investment portfolio, fund management, how to invest your money, how to invest in stocks, stock market, stocks and shares, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Business, business tips, business advice, business lessons, entrepreneurial tips, how to succeed, how to be successful, advice, lesson, lessons, learn, starting a business,